I hope this finds you and your families safe and well.
Following the announcement from Boris Johnson yesterday, I am delighted to let you know that all classes at Allsteps will resume from 2 December 2020.
In line with the latest Government guidelines, we have reviewed our current Covid-19 procedures and have made the following changes:
- All adults dropping off or picking up children from class must wear a mask, unless you are exempt;
- We respectfully ask that parents/carers do not wait inside either Aylburton Hall or Severnbanks School and that students are dropped off, ready changed for class. Younger students may be given assistance to remove coats and put on shoes in the designated changing rooms if necessary, but please wear a mask whilst doing so and leave the building when finished;
- Although we have a number of siblings that attend consecutive classes, we ask that parents/carers please wait in their cars with siblings and not in the building;
- Although children are not required to wear a mask in class, I will be wearing a transparent visor to teach classes and I will be maintaining social distancing measures in class, as before.
- In addition, Severnbanks School has asked that all students aged 11 or over attending classes there must wear a mask whilst inside the building, using toilets, changing rooms etc (unless exempt). Masks may be removed at the start of class.
A copy of our updated Covid-19 procedures may be found on our website here: Covid-19 Business Preparedness Document - November 2020 .
I am excited to be resuming classes once more and I know we will all enjoy some wonderful dancing together in the run up to Christmas. I will be focusing on The Nutcracker as a theme for the younger ones and will be teaching a Christmas variation for the older students, which I hope everyone will enjoy.
I am very much looking forward to seeing you all next week.
With best wishes
Miss L Rafferty